08 April, 2010

Wednesday 07 April 2010

This morning it is warm and humid and the birds are hiding in the trees singing... singing very lovely songs. I wish that I could see them.

We met Frank's parents for breakfast (at Hardee's of course) and then went to the courthouse in Lucedale and did a little research on a land deed. A nice time was had. We then went our seperate ways.

When we got back to the campground Frank worked on plans as to where we will stay the next few days.

We then ate dinner of grilled chicken, baked potato and green beans. A biscuit would have been nice, but whole wheat bread was substituted. Now that is eating better :-))

Frank met his parents at his Uncle Henry's and Aunt Zell's home and they had a good visit. Uncle Henry even did a bit of talking.

I stayed in the campground while Frank did his visiting. I walked around and took a few pictures. It is really very pretty along the river bank. I was hoping to get pictures of a the bluebirds, but they were not out. All the birds seemed to be hiding in the highest branches of the trees or in the thickest brush. I did get a picture of one bird... a wooden carving.

I edited a few of the pictures I took today and will upload them when we get a connection. Frank worked more on our travel plans. I have had my shower at 7 pm (ET) and Frank is taking his now. We took them at the bath house. There is a hornet in the ladies side... that made me a bit nervous being that I'm allergic.

Rhonda and Hannah stopped by to say hello. Hannah sure is a sweet girl.

Time to say so long for today and rest for tomorrow's adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment