24 April, 2010

Friday 23 April 2010

Today we went into Andrews and visited the Chamber of Commerce. We took a few pictures of the free RV park behind it.

We dropped into the grocery store. We bought some fruit and a couple of other things. They were friendly there too. Everyone we met either said good morning or hello. The cashier said I looked tired.

My allergies are awful and the antihistamines make me tired. Pecan trees are blooming here too. They still have unopened pecans from last season on them. I have never seen that before. I guess the pecans are still there because there are no squirrels to eat them.

We bought gas in Andrews for $2.99 a gallon.... just topping off for the next leg of our trip.

We came home and we fixed beef stew for dinner. It was good and there is enough for tomorrow.

It is still very windy. The clouds came in and we got a few drops of rain a while ago. The birds are smart and staying out of the wind, so it doesn't look like I will get any pictures unless the wind dies down and the sun peeks out.

No comments:

Post a Comment