Last evening we walked over to the next campground over that has no electricity or water. (RV's will bring their own water and some will bring a generator) It is nicer than here.... more like a campground should be. Frank carried my camera and got a few pictures of a Desert Cottontail. There were lots of them in that area.
This morning we drove over to Boquillas Canyon Overlook and then drove to Persimmon Gap. We took scenic pictures along the drive. I took flower pictures too. Some flowers are in more bloom there than in this area. I saw what I think is an Ash-Throated Flycatcher at Boquillas Canyon Overlook and I got pictures :-))
We ate lunch while we drove.... peanut butter always provides a little energy.
I took a short nap after we got back. Frank called his parents. We saw a vermilion flycatcher on the way back to the trailer. We didn't have a camera with us.
It is hot this afternoon and I've edited pictures and watched tv with Frank. I can multi-task :-))


No comments:
Post a Comment