After our showers last night we watched the movie Sherlock Holmes. It was pretty good.
We left River's Edge Campground at 8:30 am (ET). We stopped at a rest stop somewhere along the way and stretched our legs.. I think near De Funiak Springs FL.
In Chipley FL we stopped at Hardee's for a sausage biscuit and a cup of coffee... it was good. Of course by time we got to Newton GA I had to go to the restroom. We pulled over in the Dollar General Store parking lot. Frank had a good shot out of the parking lot until a woman pulpwood truck driver pulled into the lot. So he had to back up some and go around her truck.
We made it home around 1:00 pm (ET). We started unloading the food. Then we took a break for sandwiches. After lunch we did more unloading and putting supplies away.
I discovered the toilet in the house had a leak, so Frank had to go out for repair parts. He dropped by the post office and picked up our mail. When he got back I took a break and went through the mail with garbage can at hand. We got a lot of junk mail and some mail that wasn't ours. I wonder if someone else has gotten some of our mail?
I was pleased to see an envelope from Pic Sweet... remember we had bought some of their brand of frozen squash and it was not good. Enclosed was three coupons for free veggies (12 to 16 ozs bags). We'll probably get baby lima beans that Frank likes so much and not cringe at the price :-)) Not bad to help Pic Sweet keep their quality control up.
Overall we had a great adventure. Now... to planning the next adventure.
We traveled 206 miles today.
In 51 days our total miles traveled is 6,312 miles.


No comments:
Post a Comment