Today we went to Ft. Huachuca. The post looks so modern! As we made our way to the museum Frank spotted a jackrabbit.... two jackrabbits when he started taking photos. One ran lickety-split down the road and another one showed up... or the other one did a fast run around the neighborhood. It was fun watching him have fun chasing jackrabbits.
We visited the museum there. It was really a nice museum.... very informative. As we left we got pictures of a hummingbird sitting on her nest which was on a rafter of the porch.
We ate lunch at Burger King and then went to the PX mall. I walked around the PX while Frank got a haircut. I was chicken and didn't get a haircut :-)) Then we got a few things in the commissary.
Our next stop was Tombstone. It has stores with products for tourist to buy. The Okay Corral cost $10 per person to see.... so we skipped that and went to the museum at the courthouse. It was really a good history of the area. Why see the Okay Corral when Earp said it was a street fight :-))
Then it was time for home and a shower. Frank had signed us up for the observatory show. I was so tired that I just couldn't make myself go. I tried watching Medium on tv while he was off enjoying himself and all I got out of the show was Ariel crying a lot.... I'll catch it on the rerun. Frank said the show was good and it was neat looking at the stars. Maybe one day we'll get a telescope. Frank was extremely tired when he got back.


No comments:
Post a Comment