We left Escatawpa Hollow Campground at 8:25 am (ET). We took US 61 over to I-10. We stopped in Pensacola Florida for gas at $3.09 a gallon.
We stopped at the Alabama Welcome Center to stretch our legs. We stopped somewhere along the way and got coffee at a Pilot service station. It was good coffee. We stopped at the Florida Welcome Center to stretch our legs.
We arrived at River's Edge Campground at Holt Florida at 12:45 pm (ET). We are in site #7.
We ate lunch and watched more of the dvds of the Jack Benny Show. I edited some pictures while watching... didn't know I had so many more to go through. WiFi is limited to an hour here (and I'm tired)... so I think I will wait until we get home to upload the pictures.
Hopefully soon it will be cool enough to take a shower.


No comments:
Post a Comment