It was not a good day. My stomach did not like what I ate for dinner yesterday. Diarrhea happened. After a few hours I thought I was okay and we set off for Saguaro National Park. I did okay through the visitor's center. We stopped at the first viewing area and I took a few pictures. I sat back in the truck waiting for Frank to take his pictures... he was a little behind me because he had to put film in his camera. I felt okay and then all of a sudden my vision went to almost to entirely white. I felt clammy and didn't feel so good. So Frank decided we are going home. On the way back I had to ask him to pull over because I felt sick. Diarrhea again too. We made it home and I got cleaned up. Frank found my prescription for diarrhea. I crashed the rest of the day. I did manage to sit up some, but not for long.
While I rested in the afternoon Frank went to the car wash and washed the truck. He said it was an expensive wash.
We went to bed at 8 pm Arizona time.... which is the same as Pacific time.


No comments:
Post a Comment